GLB pH Up
GLB pH Up
Use pH Up to raise the pH of your pool water and help maximize sanitizer efficiency, protect pool equipment and most importantly, keep your swimmers comfortable.
What’s in the Box
- 1 x GLB pH Up
- Sodium Carbonate: 100%
Directions for Use
- Maintenance of the proper pH of swimming pool water is second in importance only to proper disinfection. The most efficient and economical use of chlorine is obtained when the pH of the water is maintained at all times between the values of 7.2 and 7.8. Between these two levels, eye irritation will be reduced to a minimum and equipment life will be prolonged.
- When the pool water pH value is below 7.2, as determined by the use of a pH test kit, carefully distribute GLB pH Up while the pool pump is in operation into the deep end of the pool. Do not allow the pH to exceed 7.8 or cloudy water and scale formation may result.
pH below 6.6 ppm:
- 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
pH 6.6 - 7.0 ppm:
- 3/4 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
ph 7.0 - 7.2 ppm:
- 1/2 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, salt water Chlorine, ozone, biguanide and mineral sanitizing systems.