Pool Frog Bac Pac
Pool Frog Bac Pac
This product provides pool owners with a way to supply chlorine to their systems slowly and steadily, enabling maximum chlorine effectiveness. This helps eliminate constant hand feeding of chlorine on a daily basis, helping your time and efficiency. This product works with all Frog and Cycler systems.
What’s in the Box
- 1 X Pool Frog Bac Pac
- Thrichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 99%
- Other Ingredients: 1%
- Available Chlorine: 90%
Directions for Use
- Adjust pH level to 7.2-7.8.
- Bring free available chlorine residual to 1 ppm using a chlorine shock.
- Stabilize the pool with a cyanuric acid stabilizer.
- To Install Bac Pac: Take Pool Frog Cycler cap off. Remove the Pac-colored caps. Hold the pac so the open end faces down, and then insert into Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir. The end of the pac must align with the key located inside the Pool Frog Cycler at the bottom, and do not force it. Replace the feeder cap and set the control dial per the size and pump run time of your pool according to the chart in the manual included with the Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir. You must monitor chlorine levels daily for the first week to determine the correct dial setting. Turn the control dial to the next higher setting to increase the free available chlorine and turn it to the next lower setting to lower the free available chlorine. Check the free available chlorine residual and increase/decrease one setting per day until you have achieved at least 0.5 ppm
- Once you have determined the proper setting for your pool, you should not have to re-adjust the setting under normal conditions. Should conditions change (i.e. weather, rain, bather load, pool use, etc.) the control dial can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the chlorine feed for your pool.
- Super chlorinate if needed. Do not shock treat the skimmer. Turn the control dial to Minimum or Setting 0 before super-chlorinating. Once desired free available chlorine has been obtained, return the control dial to the normal operating setting.
- Periodically check the pac and replace it with a new one when empty. Do not attempt to open or refill this pac. Do not reuse.
- Eliminating constant hand feeding of chlorine on a daily basis for pool health. This product supply chlorine to your pool steadily and slowly.