ProTeam Reverse is a unique granular product that is formulated to remove excess chlorine from your pool water. Quickly reduces excess bromine and chlorine levels from the pool water. Great for use after algae treatments and accidental additions. Results can be seen in as little as 1 hour. After application, the pool may be used once the chlorine levels are at or below 3 ppm.
- Contains: Sodium thiosulfate
- Crystalline product
- Very rapid dissolving product
- Contains no organics
- Quickly removes halogen sanitizer from the water
What’s in the box
- 1 x ProTeam Reverse
Directions for Use
- If a superchlorinating shock has recently been applied to the pool, allow 12 hours before you proceed to use this product.
- Measure the available chlorine or bromine in the water before adding this product.
- Calculate the ppm of available chlorine or bromine to be removed from the water.
- With the pump on, add 2.5 ounces of this product for every 10,00 gallons to reduce 1 ppm of chlorine or bromine. Additionally, the chart below shows how much bromine or chlorine will be removed when this product is applied to the water. Apply product directly to the pool by broadcasting it over the surface of the water. Do not apply product directly into windy conditions. Do not add treatment through the skimmer.
- Recordable results will usually occur within 1 hour of use. However, pump turnover and other conditions may reduce total time for chlorine reduction. Continuously circulate until desired ppm is achieved.
|Volume of Pool In Gallons||1 ppm||3 ppm||5 ppm||10 ppm|
|10,000||1/4 C||3/4 C||1 -1/4 C||2-2/3 C|
|20,000||1/2 C||1-1/2 C||2-2/3 C||5-1/4 C|
|30,000||3/4 C||2-1/4 C||4 C||8 C|
|40,000||1 C||3-1/4 C||5-1/4 C||10-2/3 C|
|50,000||1-1/3 C||4 C||6-2/3 C||13-2/3 C|