BioGuard Zero Phos - 1 Qt.
BioGuard® Zero Phos - 1 Qt.
BioGuard Zero Phos comes to the rescue by swiftly reducing phosphate levels to acceptable levels in as little as 24 hours. Each 1 qt. bottle provides ample product to rectify a 20,000-gallon pool, and the treatment process is a breeze—simply add the product, observe as it effortlessly permeates the pool system, and patiently await its completion of the task at hand. To ensure effective phosphate removal, perform a follow-up test that will either confirm the success of the treatment or indicate the need for an additional application if phosphate levels remain elevated.
What's in the Box
- 1 x BioGuard® Zero Phos - 1 Qt.
- For raising total alkalinity.
- Prevents pH change.
- Improves swimmer comfort.
- Prevents corrosion due to improper pH.
- Protects vinyl liners from wrinkling due to improper pH.
- For pools less than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16 fl oz.
|Phosphate Reading:||Amount needed per 20,000 gallons|
|0-125 ppb||Acceptable Range|
|126-500 ppb||Add BioGuard Pool Complete Weekly|
|501-1,000 ppb||4 fl oz|
|1,001-2,000 ppb||8 fl oz|
|2,000+ ppb||32 fl oz|
Directions For Use
Make sure all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer, and heater.
- Backwash and rinse filter according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Apply BioGuard Zero Phos directly to the skimmer or around the edges of the pool according to the chart. For pools less than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16 fl oz.
- Allow pump and filter to run continuously for 24-48* hours. Pool water may cloud upon addition, but will clear within 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, backwash and rinse the filter according to the manufacturer's instructions.
*If the filter pressure increases 8-10 psi above normal operating pressure, backwash and rinse filter accordingly.