BioGuard Zero Phos
BioGuard® Zero Phos
BioGuard Zero Phos comes to the rescue by swiftly reducing phosphate levels to acceptable levels in as little as 24 hours. Each 1 qt. bottle provides ample product to rectify a 20,000-gallon pool, and the treatment process is a breeze—simply add the product, observe as it effortlessly permeates the pool system, and patiently await its completion of the task at hand. To ensure effective phosphate removal, perform a follow-up test that will either confirm the success of the treatment or indicate the need for an additional application if phosphate levels remain elevated.
What's in the box?
1 x BioGuard® Zero Phos - 1 qt
- One bottle per 20,000 gallons
Before Applying: Make sure that all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer, and heater. If needed, backwash and/or clean filter according to the manufacturers directions.
Shake well before using. This product is not intended for oral consumption.
- TO REDUCE HIGH PHOSPHATE LEVELS Backwash and rinse filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply Zero Phos at a rate of one bottle per 20,000 gallons directly to water around the edges of the pool.
- For pools less than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16 oz. in one treatment.
- Allow pump and filter to run continuously for 24-48* hours. Pool water may cloud upon addition but will clear within 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, backwash and rinse the filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- If the filter pressure increases 8-10 psi above normal operating pressure, backwash and rinse filter accordingly.
- To prevent further phosphate buildup, use Pool Complete Weekly