BioGuard SoftSwim Filter Cleaner - 1 Qt
BioGuard SoftSwim Filter Cleaner is the most effective product available to prevent cloudy water and allow filters to operate at peak performance. It is uniquely formulated to work with any filter type and helps to remove particles specific to the SoftSwim program. This product will improve pool circulation and water clarity by removing dirt, oils, and deposits that can clog filters. Each Soft Swim product is formulated to work specifically with the biguanide chemistry of the SoftSwim program.
The Right Products
Tested and proven effective, BioGuard products are known for delivering reliable results and making pool care less complex.
Team Of Experts
BioGuard experts use our exclusive ALEX® software for in-depth water analysis, so they can recommend the right time-saving solutions and best remedies for any pool challenge you might have.
Clean & Clear Pools
BioGuard offers a variety of products that will keep your pool clean and clear for your family and friends. We care about you and your pool.
Complete Water Care
BioGuard offers 9 different categories of pool water care products. From water balancers to algae killers. Explore all BioGuard products today!
- 1xBioGuard® SoftSwim Filter Cleaner - 1 qt
- Sand and Most D.E. Filters: Backwash thoroughly. Turn pump off. For most effective results, remove lid from lint pot and pour 1 quart of this product into the pot (If this is not possible, pour the product into the skimmer closest to the filter). With the filter in backwash position, turn pump on for 5-10 seconds or until a slight pink color is seen in site glass or filter discharge. Turn pump off and turn valve to closed position, if available. Let filter cleaner soak for 12-24 hours before backwashing. Backwash filter for at least 2 minutes or until site glass or filter discharge water is clear of color, dirt, and debris. Rinse and return to normal operation.
- Non-Backwashable D.E. and Cartridge Filters: Turn pump off. Remove elements from filter and rinse off debris with a high pressure hose. Immerse completely and soak 12-24 hours in a clean plastic bucket containing 1 quart of this product in 5 gallons of water for small filter elements or 2 quarts of this product in 10 gallons of water for large filter elements. Clean and rinse thoroughly with water using a high pressure hose. Replace elements and resume normal operation. For best performance, allow D.E. filter septum or cartridge element to completely dry before operation.
- Sand and most D.E. Filters: 1 qt per cleaning
- Non-Backwashable D.E. and Cartridge Filters: 1 qt for small filter and 2 qt for large filters per cleaning.