BioGuard Optimizer - 20 lb.
BioGuard Optimizer helps the BioGuard brominating, chlorinating or biguanide programs work more efficiently. It buffers and helps keep the water balanced. In addition to creating soft and soothing water, this product helps suppress algae growth and is proven to improve water clarity. It also softens water to skin and eyes. Optimizer is pH neutral in pool water and is not degraded by sunlight.
What's in the Box
- 1 x BioGuard® Optimizer - 20 lb.
- Improves swimmer comfort by leaving the water feeling soft and soothing.
- Creates sparkling water.
- Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione: 63.05%
- Copper (metallic): .26%
- Other Ingredients: 36.9%
- Available Chlorine: 39%
- Add 1.5 lb. per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Add 15 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Directions For Use
Initial Start Up:
- Before adding BioGuard Optimizer, bring a sample of the pool water or fill water to your local professional dealer to have the water tested and balanced to proper levels. Also, backwash or clean filter before adding this product.
- Then add 15 lb. of BioGuard Optimizer per 15,000 gallons of pool water (1.5 per 1,000 gallons). Slowly add BioGuard Optimizer into your pool skimmer with the pump and circulation system on.
- Allow pool water to circulate for 4-8 hours after application. Do not pour BioGuard Optimizer into a skimmer if circulation is not evident in the skimmer. Do not directly combine BioGuard Optimizer with any other product.
- Test your pool water on a regular basis for pH and sanitizer residual and adjust as necessary. Twice a year, bring a pool water sample to your BioGuard pool dealer for testing of your BioGuard Optimizer level and pool water balance.
- NOTE: If the water level is significantly reduced or drained and refilled, then water should be retested by your dealer. If your dealer determines that additional BioGuard Optimizer is required, add amounts indicated by your dealer, following Initial Start-Up instructions for proper application.