BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 - 1 Gallon
BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 (1 gal) prevents the flood of free chlorine due to sunlight. This quick-dissolving formula is easier to apply than granular stabilizer. Protecting your chlorine with this product reduces chlorine consumption and maintenance costs.
The Right Products
Tested and proven effective, BioGuard products are known for delivering reliable results and making pool care less complex.
Team Of Experts
BioGuard experts use our exclusive ALEX® software for in-depth water analysis, so they can recommend the right time-saving solutions and best remedies for any pool challenge you might have.
Clean & Clear Pools
BioGuard offers a variety of products that will keep your pool clean and clear for your family and friends. We care about you and your pool.
Complete Water Care
BioGuard offers 9 different categories of pool water care products. From water balancers to algae killers. Explore all BioGuard products today!
- 1xBioGuard® Instant Stabilizer 100 - 1 Gallon
- Shake Well.
- With circulation pump running, slowly pour BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 into pool skimmer or directly into pool while walking around the edge of pool. Brush to rapidly disperse product.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake to ensure all product is removed from the bottom of the bottle.
- Pour remaining rinse solution into the skimmer or pool.
- Dosage Tips: 1 gallon of BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 raises CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons.
- Note: If CYA level is less than 30 ppm, calculate gallons of BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 need by using the following formula: 4 fl oz added to 10,000 gallons = 1 ppm increase of conditioner stabilizer level.
- 1 gallon rasis CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons of water.
Monosodium cyanurate monohydrate(35%)
Percentage of Constituents Ineffective as Spa Adjuvants(65%)