BioGuard Burnout 73 - 1 lb.
BioGuard® Burnout 73 - 1 lb.
BioGuard Burnout 73 is a superchlorinator for swimming pools. With the highest percentage of calcium hypochlorite of all the BioGuard shocks this one bag treats 16,500 gallons of water making it one of the strongest shocks on the market.
What's in the Box
- 1 x BioGuard® Burnout 73 - 1 lb.
- Reduces organic contamination.
- Increases water clarity.
- Destroys Organic Contaminants.
- Restores Sparkle and Clarity to Pool Water.
- Quick Dissolving.
- For Use with all Pool Surfaces.
- Calcium Hypochlorite: 73%
- Other Ingredients: 27%
- 1 lb. per 16,500 gallons of water.
- Note: Never add water to product. Always add product to large quantities of water to fully dissolve. Maintain operation of your pump and filter. Treatment should be done at night or during a period when the pool is not in use. This product can be added by broadcasting the dry granules over the surface of the water at the deepest end of the pool while the pump is running.
Shock Treatment / Superchlorination:
- Adjust pH between 7.2 and 7.4 prior to shocking or superchlorination. Add this product at night or when the pool is not in use. To prevent pool water problems, shock at least once per week during periods of heavy use or when water temperatures are above 80 degrees Fahrenheit and once every two weeks in resident pool receiving normal usage. Maintain operation of the pump and filter. Do not enter the pool until the free chlorine residual has dropped to 4.0 ppm or less as measured using a suitable test kit. Between treatments with this product, continue to maintain the proper water balance and sanitizer level in your pool as recommended on the label of your normal pool sanitizer.