BioGuard Oxysheen Non-Chlorine Shock - 1 lb.
BioGuard® Oxysheen Non-Chlorine Shock - 1 lb.
BioGuard Oxysheen is a non-chlorine pool shock treatment. It will destroy contaminants such as perspiration, sun tan oils, and other impurities that can affect swimmer comfort. By destroying organic waste, this product can lower your sanitizer consumption, as well as brighten and clarify your pool water. This product dissolves rapidly and completely, so swimming can resume just 15 minutes after application. Restore sparkle and clarity to your pool water with Oxysheen.
What's in the Box
- 1 x BioGuard® Oxysheen Non-Chlorine Shock - 1 lb.
- Clears cloudy water.
- Destroys contaminants and odors.
- Shocks non-living matter.
- Contains no bromine or chlorine.
- Fast dissolving/non bleaching.
- Potassium Peroxymonopersulfate: 42.8%
- Other Ingredients: 57.2%
- 2 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
- 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Directions For Use
- Broadcast the required amount of this product directly into the deep end of the pool with the filtration sytem running.
- Apply in the morning or evening when no bathers are in the water. Swimming or bathing may be resumed in 15 minutes.
- Maintain pH in the range of 7.2-7.6, total alkalinity in the range of 100 ppm to 150 ppm, and calcium hardness in the range of 150 ppm to 300 ppm.