BioGuard Super Soluble
BioGuard® Super Soluble
BioGuard Super Soluble is a quick dissolving chlorine concentrate. It is designed to eliminate bacteria without upsetting the balance of the pool water. This product leaves no residue to cloud the water and is safe for use in all types of pools. It has 56% available chlorine and is comprised of 97% active ingredients. The formula of this product has been proven to not lower pH. Super Soluble is an ideal choice for sanitizing small, above-ground pools, and in-ground vinyl-lined pools.
What's in the Box
- 1 x BioGuard® Super Soluble
- Restores water clarity.
- Quick dissolving stabilized chlorinating granules.
- Sodium dichloro-s-triainetrione dihydrate: 99%
- Other Ingredients: 1%
- 4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water, repeating until chlorine residual is 1-3 ppm.
- 2-3 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per day.
- 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Directions For Use
- Ensure all pool equipment is working properly. Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions. Adjust the pH to between 7.2-7.6. Add stabilizer to establish a minimum level of 30-40 ppm to reduce degradative effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual. Check for metals. Before using this product, add stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining fo pool surface due to metals. When using other products as outlined in the directions for this product, always follow directions on those products
- With pump running, broadcast 4 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool as an initial treatment. Repeat additions until a residual of 1-3 ppm chlorine is established as determined by the way of a test kit. To prevent damage to pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse granules that may have settled to the bottom of the pool. Never allow undissolved product to rest in contact with bleachable pool surfaces. Regular use of a test kit is necessary to determine when it is necessary to add another dose of this product to maintain a residual of 1-3 ppm available chlorine in the pool water. An average daily dose requirement is 2-3 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water. After use of this product it is recommended that a preventative algae treatment be added on a weekly basis.
- Broadcast 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool. To prevent damage to pool surface, us a pool brush to disperse granules that may have settled to the bottom of your pool. Never allow undissolved product to rest in contact with bleachable pool surfaces.
- In water temperatures less that 70 degrees or as an alternate application procedure, pre-dissolve this product prior to applying evenly to the deep end of the pool. Dissolve this product outdoors, in a clean plastic bucket stirring with a clean plastic or wooden spoon. Add this product to water, Never add water to product. Never add more than 1 lb of this product to less than 3 gallons of cool water. Do not mix with other products when pre-dissolving.