BioGuard Pool Closing Complete
BioGuard® Pool Closing Complete
BioGuard Pool Closing Complete provides the final touch for pool closings. The concentrated 3-in-1 formula helps save time and prevent issues at the opening as well as protecting pool surfaces and equipment during the cold weather months. This product clarifies the water, prevents waterline build-up, and removes phosphates. This product works perfectly with the BioGuard Arctic Blue Winter Kits.
What's in the Box
- 1 x BioGuard® Pool Closing Complete
- 3-in-1 pool closing formula.
- Saves time at spring opening by controlling waterline buildup.
- Protects equipment and surfaces from developing scale or corroding.
- Specially formulated for cold water temperatures.
Directions For Use
Before Applying BioGuard Pool Closing Complete:
- Make sure all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer and heater. If needed, backwash and/or clean filter according to manufacturer’s directions. Follow manufacturer’s directions for winterizing equipment.
As Part of the Pool Closing Process:
- Shake well before using. Apply entire bottle (72 fl oz) for up to 25,000 gallons of pool water. For pools less than 12,000 gallons, apply half the bottle.
- Apply slowly and directly into water while walking around deep end of pool.
- Allow pump and filter to operate for at least 2 hours after application.