Clean Screen Pre-Filter
Hot Spring's Clean Screen Pre-Filter attaches to your hose to ensure the water you fill your spa with is clean and pure.
The Clean Screen Pre-Filter by Hot Spring is the best way to fill your spa with easy-to-manage, long-lasting hot tub water. Simply attach the Clena Screen to your garden hose to filter out organic contaminants. The Clean Screen pre-filter does not contain silver ions, so it can be used with any water care method, including chlorine, bromine, and biguanide. Removing contaminants prior to introducing water into the spa decreases the amount of chemicals that would otherwise be needed. Adding fewer chemicals means less work for every hot tub owner.
- Traps organic contaminants, such as copper, iron, and tannins before they are introduced to the spa
- Contributes to a lower Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) level which may extend the life of the water
- Typical lifespan is 5 years or 5,000 gallons
- Includes on/off valve connector
- Use every time you fill, refill or top-off your hot tub
|Dimensions||23.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in|
|Compatibility||Bromine Method, Ozone Method, FROG Method, Pro Method, ACE Method|