BioGuard 3" Basic Chlorinating Tablets - 25 Lb
Basic Value, Brand Power: the BioGuard option that everyone can appreciate!
During these hard economic times, many of our customers are looking for strong value in their pool chemical supplies without having to skimp out on performance. Enter BioGuard's solution in the Basic 3" Chlorine Tablets. These Basic 3" Chlorine Tablets provide an alternative that gives you the best of both worlds. You'll receive solid results while still using the reliable BioGuard brand name which gives you a solid and powerful combination of performance and value.
The Basic 3" Chlorine Tablets are just that, a basic 3" chlorinating tablet. Available in a 25 lb. bucket, you'll be satisfied with a good sanitizer that gets the job done, leaving out all the bells and whistles of typical marketing schemes that other products may weigh you down with
- 1xBioGuard 3" Basic Chlorinating Tablets - 25 Lb
- When used in automatic chlorinator and floaters: This can be used in feeding mechanisms such as automatic chlorinator and floaters as a maintenance treatment. Fill unit with this product and adjust the feeding mechansim to assure a constant treatment level of 1-4 ppm available chlorine in the pool water. Normally 1-2 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons will be needed on a daily. Use a test kit or test strips to onitor chlorine levels and adjust the chlorine feed mechanism as needed. Check and reill chlorinator as needed. Do not let this product com in direct contact with vinyl liners or other bleachable surfaces as damage may occur.
- When used in skimmers: This product may be used in plastic skimmers only if skimmer and piping between skimmer and pump ar plastic. Do not add other chemicals through the skimmer when using this product in skimmer as an explosion or fire may result. Do not turn pump off for mor than 8 hours in vinyl pools when this product is in skimmer. Initially add one of this product per 10,000 gallons of water. Add additional product as determined by a test kit or test strips to maintain chlorin residual of 1-4 ppm.
- 1-2 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week
- All Concrete, Colored Plaster and Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools