BioGuard 3" Basic Chlorinating Tablets - 25 lb.
BioGuard® 3" Basic Chlorinating Tablets
The Basic 3" Chlorine Tablets are just that, a basic 3" chlorinating tablet. Available in a 25 lb. bucket, you'll be satisfied with a good sanitizer that gets the job done, leaving out all the bells and whistles of typical marketing schemes that other products may weigh you down with.
What's in the Box
1 x BioGuard 3" Basic Chlorinating Tablets - 25 lb.
- Trichloro-s-triazinetrione: 99%
- Other Ingredients: 1%
- Available Chlorine: 90%
- 1-2 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
- All concrete, colored plaster and painted pools.
- All in-ground vinyl liner swimming pools.
- All aboveground swimming pools.
Directions for Use
When used in automatic chlorinator and floaters:
- This can be used in feeding mechanisms such as automatic chlorinator and floaters as a maintenance treatment. Fill unit with this product and adjust the feeding mechanism to assure a constant treatment level of 1-4 ppm available chlorine in the pool water. Normally 1-2 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons will be needed on a daily. Use a test kit or test strips to monitor chlorine levels and adjust the chlorine feed mechanism as needed. Check and refill chlorinator as needed. Do not let this product com in direct contact with vinyl liners or other bleach-able surfaces as damage may occur.
When used in skimmers:
- This product may be used in plastic skimmers only if skimmer and piping between skimmer and pump are plastic. Do not add other chemicals through the skimmer when using this product in skimmer as an explosion or fire may result. Do not turn pump off for more than 8 hours in vinyl pools when this product is in skimmer. Initially add one of this product per 10,000 gallons of water. Add additional product as determined by a test kit or test strips to maintain chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm.